As we continue to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on our communities, our priority is the health and wellness of our customers, our community, and our employees. We are taking proactive steps that include, but are not limited to:
- Following all Public Health Advisories to ensure our office is maintaining capacity limits.
- Reducing the number of employees to ensure we are practicing social distancing.
- Regular and frequent disinfection of high touch areas such as workstations, door handles, and tabletops.
- Providing increased access to hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes at our around our office.
- Educating and training all employees of proper hygiene standards as recommended by the DHA.